it was a baby octopus, and no it wasnt my fork guys i wouldnt eat such a thing lol, tempting, but no thanks. their was just ATON of interesting stuff on the buffet in the ferry. and trust me some of the stuff looks gross but you dont know that till you taste it....for real not even trying to trick you.
Shayla, Love your posts so far. Good for you trying food even if you don't like the looks of it as some of it is better than it looks but I couldn't eat a baby octupus
Hello Folks, my name is Meshayla. However, I'll answer to Shayla or Shay. Or Potato-chip. I fairly gobble up books, and I aspire to be an interior designer/ decorator, whether professional or not. Sarcasm is a permanent resident of my mouth, and you can bet there's a plethora of outrageously loud guffaws in there too, just waiting to burst at precisely the wrong time. Many of these posts have leaked on here from the pages of my journal during my trip to Finland and Sweden-summer of 2009. The more recent posts are from previous trips. If you are reading my blog in the hopes of knowing tedious details about my day, you'll probably be dissapointed. I dont write about what I did today, or last week. If you are looking to be amused, then this may be the place to look. However,TAKE NOTE: if you have an aversion to sarcasm, randomness, lame jokes, interuptions, unlikely stories, or toothpaste, then this is not the blog for you.
Otherwise, thank you for reading, and good day.
9 comments:
uh...what is that thing on your fork?
and that first pictures is really cool!! Looks like you're having fun with your camera! yay!
Was the and octopus on the fork?
EYWWWWWW What was that on the fork?!?!
cool pics!
it was a baby octopus, and no it wasnt my fork guys i wouldnt eat such a thing lol, tempting, but no thanks. their was just ATON of interesting stuff on the buffet in the ferry. and trust me some of the stuff looks gross but you dont know that till you taste it....for real not even trying to trick you.
LOL That was my fork and my octupus and YES I ate it and YES believe it or not...it was good. But then I like all kinds of weird things!
Laura
you tell em tiger! ....pahahaha
Shayla, Love your posts so far. Good for you trying food even if you don't like the looks of it as some of it is better than it looks but I couldn't eat a baby octupus
Post a Comment