"I have been a wanderer among distant fields. I have sailed down mighty rivers"
Percy Bysshe Shelley
Yeah I have sailed down many rivers also. These people got tired of my descriptive descriptions and threw me off the ferry. An I didn't even get a souvenir wand. Psh..........what a prankster, i was just messing heheh. Yea so I'm at these peoples house and they have a giant dog named Nalle which means Teddy Bear.
And it's black, not to be racist or anything. Oooh look at my cool chucks.
They are pretty fantastic. I put the alphabet on them so I don't forget. Just in case. Cuz you know these people are plotting to brain wash me. That's why they speak in code-talk. I just knew it. Well I'll hood wink them, cuz I am taking lessons on this secret stuff and pretty soon I'll be brain washing them!
They are pretty fantastic. I put the alphabet on them so I don't forget. Just in case. Cuz you know these people are plotting to brain wash me. That's why they speak in code-talk. I just knew it. Well I'll hood wink them, cuz I am taking lessons on this secret stuff and pretty soon I'll be brain washing them!
4 comments:
Shay,
You made me laugh! Glad you are having such a good time and I look forward to reading your most entertaining blog! :) Life is VERY interesting thru the eyes of a somewhat blond- half green eyed- half blue-eyed Fourteen year old fairy... ;)
p.s Thesauruses are NOT only for geeks! (I own 8)
you put the english alphabet on them or the sweedish alphabet on them?
im suspicious.
and p.s
we should have gotten you a thesaurous at that wal-mart instad of a word find.. huh.
haha i like your abc's
and your shoestrings rock
you own 8!!!! woah. ..oh yes thankyou yes they are amazing..only i want my blacks ones but i had to leave them home. reese the swedish and our alphabet is the same xept 3 extra letters in the swede alphabet. so..both
Post a Comment