Sunday, May 31, 2009

A story while we wait....to take off

Once upon a time there were these two girls. Their names were Becca and Shayla. I will draw you a picture if you like. Actually by the time you read this you won't have that option so I'm going to draw it whether you like it or not.
HEH Becca has blue eyes and Shayla has green, but turns out I lost one of the blue eyes and one of the green so I'm going to just draw ONE person with a green eye and a blue eye. But in real life Shay & Becca weren't really morphed together, so don't make fun of them. guess what? once upon a time there was a guy named Cecilio and he's going to Mexico and he's going to bring me back a Sombrero!
Sombreros are cool. I LOVE how I said we were taking off and that was like ten years ago. MY NOSE IS FROZEN and they aren't even convenient enough to provide nose coats.
Hey Rebecca i have BEEF JERKY XD (HAH!)

oh hey yea I guess I'll draw that picture now.


3 comments:

The J's said...

How did I miss this post? yes you were cute lil' buggers!

Shayla said...

:D

Anonymous said...

what do you mean too bad it didnt last?? psh.. - beeka. :)