actually that last big was a liiittle exaggeration. Well now, this plane is huge. it appears that I have a "thing" for saying "well now", if that bothers you, i apologize. Wanna know what? i ACtually tampered with the thought of bringing a thesaurus along to find cool big words to make this an AMAZING story. But as it turns out, I'm not that nerdy, So we're going to take off pretty soon if that interests you. OH, and I must include descriptions of these cool people huh alright.
Pretty much i am surrounded by chinese, vietnemese, and everything other than american people. aaactually theres an american two seats away, but he's a sleepy surfer dude so obviously way too cool to talk to a weirdo face like me. I dub you sleepy surfer Stan. I'm pretty sure that I would explode if I had to smile as much as these airplane people. note to self: haha I heart notes to self, they're so...random
3 comments:
Denmark Shay? I thought your second flight was out of Newark?
LOL it was but that was another thing she got confused along with her getting her seat number and gate number mixed up.
uhhhh :P LOL weeell how can you NOT get Denmark and Newark mixed up?!! theyre practically the same lol. ------at least the name is hah
Post a Comment