Sunday, May 31, 2009

Arrival

I travel a lot; I hate having my life disrupted by routine.
Caskie Stinnett

Me too it gets boring like that. Actually I really don't travel a lot but I love traveling if that make a difference.
OK so I got to Stockholm, and my little Laura friend picked me up but not literally.


We went to Patty and Obbe's house. (Cool name) and my friend Robert Skalleberg
(skellA-Berry)
came over to say hi. I pronounce him...wait maybe it's announce...COOL
So these people found it the line of the day to say; "This is Laura's sister, her name is Shay!" & then they'd all laugh since Shay (Tjej) in Swedish means girl. And they also talk in Swedish a lot. I think this adds up on the suspicious behavior list. They must be plotting something.
I'M ON A FERRY!

4 comments:

REESE said...

you know what?
youre freakin halarious.. youre conditioning my tummy into a six pack as we speak.
ahaha.
i love these :)
anyway.. did anyone PILFER thru your bags yet?
ahahaha.
:)
BAIII!

Lynisha Weeda said...

Reese - she already said in the last post that: "22.) I haven't gotten mugged yet." (Mugged = PILFER)

That's FUNNY about Shat & Tjej!

REESE said...

mugged and pilfer is sooo different..
mugged is when they punch you in the face,then steal your bags that are securely stashed inside your coat and inside out, and pilfer is when people go thru it..not really steal it. :P

Shayla said...

lol dont you already have a 6pack?? haha thanks, and no nobody got ahold of my stuff. i think its because when i look them in the eyes they sense my ninjacal powers.