Sunday, May 31, 2009

Details Details

For those of you who want descriptions of every little thing, this is the page for you!!!
ENJOY :-)

1.) The lights are dimmed way down.
2.) I can't see my writing.
3.) that's because of #1 and also hands cast shadows.
4.) the seats are green.
5.) they have a cool zig zag pattern.
6.) the carpet is blue or green hard to tell @ the moment.
7.) Sleepy Surfer Stan has a VERY straight nose.

8.) That was not a judgmental comment.
9.) It was a fact.
10.) There are bright screens in front of our faces.
11.) I'm note sure why they are so close.
12.) We are provided with a pillow.
13.) and a blankie
14.) I almost forgot how to spell pillow.
15.) Turns out I'm on the wrong flight.
16.) Turns our that was a dumb joke and I was trying to fool you.
<---CONTINUED (turn the page)
17.) That was a horrible arrow I just drew.
18.) Speaking of Drew I talked to him yesterday.

19.) Turns out I thought this pen was dark blue.
OKAY FOR REAL
___________________________________________________________________
20.) We aren't in the air yet. That guy was probably trying to trick us.
21.) I really can't be serious.
22.) I haven't gotten mugged yet.
23.) that one was to re-assure mom.
24.) I'm sure she wouldn't laugh at any of this.
25.) Why am I still counting?
26.) o yeah the cieling and walls are white.
27.) By the way someone turned a light on and it turns out the chairs aren't green after all. They are blue on some and red on others. And the carpet is blue and purple.

28.) only they aren't cool retro colors, they are the type you'd se in a hospital or boring building.
29.) But the airplane is still cool.

Align Center



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job Shay...keep it up! You should have heard Ryan reading these outloud!! HAHA! You two think alike!
Mom

Lynisha Weeda said...

Did you take a PICTURE of the air plane???

Shayla said...

hahah, oh yeah tell him that these are his reports and the blog can be his desk. oh no i didnt. but on the ride home i will lol

Anonymous said...

This one is my favorite lol. hahaha sufer dude.. hahaha straight nose lol....FAZOLLIESSSS HAHAHA- beeka.

Shayla said...

lol becca i will always remember that day at fizolees xD even tho its so stupid xD