Monday, February 15, 2010
well... ?????????
so..what is one to write, when one has nothing to write about..? Well i guess that's not entirely true, because here i am writing about not having anything to write about. That's pretty much the same thing as not having anything to write about, right? Honestly, my journal is all down in this blog, and will not be written in until i go back to Finland. Or someplace that holds enough interest to write about.. I admire you Davis Sorenson.. You like...turn things such as getting a cup of tea, into an amazing story..for those of you who dont know Davis, i think he's one of the followers up top..and you should definitely go to his blog and read the amazingness within. My life isn't interesting... I am just a regular person..i think.. I tell you, your going to have to give me a topic or something, and im not even sure if that would work hahaaa, maybe when i start driving i'll have some hilarious tales about cops. or something. haha. well. when it's summer i'll take up photography, and you can all gaze at the pictures that will obviously be incredible since i took them. Well i am tottally in awe of myself not being able to come up with anything, and so therefore am now lost for words. good day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I think you should write about excuses from doing your school work, like spending your time blogging or facebooking ;^
Davis has only posted like three times in two years tho.
yeah thats true..i asked him and he said he got bored and doesnt know what to write, so same here haha:)
and plus, winter puts forth some amazing photographic opportunities, so you should start...1..2..3..NOW! :)
lol aaawwlright, i will attempt, even tho i really dont like winter..or the looks of it..but i shall attempt:)
Just keep posting! The kids and I always enjoy reading your posts!
I agree with Lyss... Winter has some BEAUTIFUL photographic opportunities!!! Ice on the trees, frozen ponds, glittering snow, the cold clear winter sunshine glancing off some sparkling icicles.... dude! get too it!!!!
Post a Comment