k SO. The day I got to Stockholm, (you know wayyy back towards the first couple entries) Laura and I went to the mall to eat. AAnd so i got to see PEOPLE :o. Gasp how strange i know. Hmm anywho from what i saw around the streets and the Ferry, everyone pretty much dresses the same. only. a little different from Nebraska. And STRANGE... here the style is either skinny pants/jeans with heels or hightops. but not that THATS weird, its normal. whats Weird is that all ages wear them. yeah im talking grandma's wearing tighttight pants with cool shoes. How abnormal. And all the old men or...yeah try to look like rockstars. it'd be halarious if they didnt succeed in doing so.. TO BECCA: just imagine my mom and your mom strutting around in skinnys. what a sight. oh and its also just as stylish to wear a jeanskirt, dress, any kind of thing like that. and all the little boys and girls dress exactly like the rest of them, only its not as odd as grandmas in skinnys.
NERD. YEAH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Shay,
You made me laugh! Glad you are having such a good time and I look forward to reading your most entertaining blog! :) Life is VERY interesting thru the eyes of a somewhat blond- half green eyed- half blue-eyed Fourteen year old fairy... ;)
p.s Thesauruses are NOT only for geeks! (I own 8)
RAIMIE
REESE said...
you put the english alphabet on them or the sweedish alphabet on them?
im suspicious.
and p.s
we should have gotten you a thesaurous at that wal-mart instad of a word find.. huh.
lol! Yes, a thesaurus might have been a better purchase than the word search!
haha, obviouslly she dosen't need a word search...she's got plenty of her own!!
I'm so glad you have a blog!
The dress code sounds awsome. I wish I could people watch with you.
lol yeah people watching..my favorite pasttime..
Yess shay that would be quite wierd to see our parents in tight jeans lol. wow you havnt changed :)- beeka.
Post a Comment