Tuesday, June 23, 2009

From The Eyes of The Mosquito

First I will start off with your definition of myself. Mosquito: A maddening insect that adores peskering people, for example Shayla's. ---- Next i shall share my definition of myself:D Mosquito: A very social insect. Enjoys gnawing on things, has a cute suction looking thing on its face for kissing of course. ----Wellwell there, now you are all set to hear my story.
It is a blissful pleasant day on the convention grounds in Vasterhankmo. The air is teeming with all sorts of conversations, for we are to have a visitor today. Of course, it was meant to be a surprise, but I discovered the information being passed along among the people. For the time being, I am resting to give the guest a most enthusiastic greeting. ..And then out from behind a cloud of my friends, appears.....A WALKING PIECE OF MEAT!!! OH YUMM!.....wait... oh dear I do believe I'm mistaken. It IS a walking piece of meat in one sense, but no this is the visitor! Hmm maybe if all those others would move out of the way I'd actually get to see this person. The human leans over to grab a paint bucket and a paintbrush, and that is when I seize the chance. When the being stands upright, there I am right in it's face so as to be seen and heard. ''Why hello there:)'' I say in my most pleasant tone. Oh look it's a girl!!! She's waving at me quite energetically so she must be pleased at my kindness. She's beginning to paint and looks quite busy so I wont get in her way. I swarm around her head dozens of times, and rest on her arms and legs to let her know she's not alone in this world. Not quite sure how she'll react, I land on her face. Quickly with enthusiasm her hand reaches up and caresses me quite roughly. ''Lets not get too excited'' I somehow manage to find breath to say. She doesn't say anything back but seems happy that I flew away. She probably wasn't expecting to react like such either. My neighbors and friends come and go, and she waves at them too. Soon her waving becomes quite vigorous, and some of them don't understand the friendly gesture and leave. Somehow she seems more content when the numbers of company drop. Maybe she's anti-social... ''No couldn't be'' I think out loud. ''Didn't you see how much she likes you??..Oh and my she is cute, yeah go on tell her how you feel.'' Finally, I give in to my conscience. Not trying to be sneaky, I make my way casually as if it's a normal occasion. As I draw nearer, I see she hears my approach. To my great pleasure, she reaches and grabs a bottle of..perfume?! wow she must really be into me;)! By the sound and smell of it she practically uses it as a shower! My excitement is brimming over and I can no longer beat around the bush. With a burst of speed I rush to her ear, begin to whisper sweet nothings, and keel over in a dead faint.

16 comments:

Unknown said...

soooo funny!!

Lynisha Weeda said...

You're Hilarius!!!

Kels said...

hahaha!!! You're awesome!!! Great story! :) LOVE IT!!

jrjelinek said...

HAHA! I loved the story and so did the baby. She likes to kick when I laugh. Love, Jeanne
Floyd says he loves your gooberness that is so like his.

The J's said...

Great story Shay!! "thumbs up" for the entertainment!

Unknown said...

the baby is a 'she' Jeanne?! or is that just so u r not saying 'it'?!

Shayla said...

its a she? oh and thanks everyone=]i like the ending best.

The J's said...

lol!! I was wondering about Jeanne's comment too...!!

Dalayna said...

Lol, I love it!

Shayla said...

speak up jeanne lol.

Heather said...

hahaha Shay that's awesome!!

and Jeanne...do put us out of our misery of wondering! lol

Laura Jelinek said...

oh she probably just commented on here and then hasnt read it again so doesnt even know that you all are dying of misery.

Unknown said...

lol, laura, probly so!

Anonymous said...

Highly entertaining I MUST say :)

Anonymous said...

Oh and that was me - Heidi

Anonymous said...

I read it through like 20 times and was highly confused but by 21 I was on the floor laughing... so just in case you didnt know i Just then decided to use my brain and got your HILLARIUS story lol. loved it shay. :)- Beeka.