Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Svenska Skolan

June 1st 2009
So i just got out of swedish lessons. Well the first one that is. The teacher doesn't know I'm dumb so she goes quite fast. Yeah so you know how I'm horrible with numbers in English? Turns out Swedish #'s stuff doesn't give you any magical knowledge power!

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step".

If I could walk a thousand miles do you think time would pass me by??

Yeah well I went up to the board to do something of some sort that had to do with some numbers. (You can tell I payed much attention =2)
Yea well I didn't understand at all and the teachers like: "bloobedytoolablah" and I'm like Oh really?..... non not really I'm clueless. And then they all were like heehee she don't know her numbers. xD

BUT when I finally DID pull out my brain, the laughter was already out of everyone. But it's'all good cuz I made some comment about spiderman somewhere along the way and they laughed at my wise-crackiness. =]
Oh and this is what happened when they found out I was 14.

13 comments:

The J's said...

hehehehehehohahahe!
and how old did they THINK you were???

Anonymous said...

you're so funny!! and I see Adair's name in that last drawing! ;D

jrjelinek said...

hahaha I laughed so hard the baby started kicking in protest. Hope you learn some of that code talk before you come home. Love ya JR

Lynisha Weeda said...

funny, funny stuff!
We'll miss you at Antioch! (although Mom will probably be happy she doesn't have to go out in the dark in her pj's to find you! :D )

Heather said...

hahahaha! we'll miss ya at antioch, but it looks like you're having a super-duper time over there!

Huisman5 said...

LOL! I love the big long words you are learning there! (wonder what it means?!)

The J's said...

We'll miss you sweetie! Keep on with the journal, I'll look forward to reading new posts when I get back!

Shayla said...

haha oh i dunno i guess they thought i was older than 14 apparently. Adairs name?? hmm i'll have to look, oh wait nvm i remember:p hah. oh yeah i bet mom will love having so much stress taken off lol. oh and aunt lori by the way, those big words arent really what they said, i just wrote down how everything sounded to me lol.

Laura Jelinek said...

I remember one time I was reading Swedish and thought this one word was reeeaaallllyyyy long. Then I realized it was 3 words put together. Like they do that in Swedish where in English it would be considered grammatically incorrect.

Shayla said...

jaha.. :D im bored.

Huisman5 said...

Hey, Shay! How's the Swedish going!? I love your commentary!

The J's said...

we want updates, we want updates!

Shayla said...

sooooooooooorry everyone, patience is a virtue. :p