

So anyway, we had a quick visit there, and then were whisked away again to another part of town. At an apartment, we met some Australians who moved to Stockholm from Alabama. I've always been quite infatuated with the Aussie accent. Plus they had two boys. I was lovin this trip already... AANYYWAYS, the names of the very nice Australian/Alabaman/Swedes are Chris, Gina, Hayden and Hilton. Truthfully, I would have LOVED to sleep. The Moyles however, seemed bound and determined to keep us up and moving. I suppose that was the logical thing, since we had another plane to board in a few hours. Sleeping may have made me more tired. Then there was the fact that Nathan had never been to Stockholm. I didnt want a bed to be the only thing he saw there.

This is all I have to say for now :) Tune back in to hear.. The Rest Of The Story- (Paul Harvey)
6 comments:
Yahoo, yahoo, I am the first commentator!! So, why is no one commenting? Are the cowering under their own tables in disgust? Or, haven't they found it yet, because they have a life on this really boring Friday afternoon, and I don't
ROTFL-- Seriously...I don't know if I should claim you as mine or not??
well believe me,I'm weird whether you do or not.
ROFL and loving it...I miss my Shay sister and can't wait for you to come visit me again any time in Swe/FIN or NE/KS USA....lol....hint hint
I love the drawing of Laura's enthusiastic arms when she is asking Nathan what he thought of Stockholm :)
haha I shall come visit you one day, La:) oh thanks Reese, me too.
Post a Comment