These are my wondering thoughts. and no i do not think like this all the time.
So what if there were these bugs, soo microscopically tiny that you couldn't even see them with the most powerful microscope, but they crawled around on our food & in our noses and made bug messes but we didn't even know it?
What if eyeballs were made so you could take them out & put them back in without a mess, and some people exchanged eyeballs, like if someone had brown eyes and was wearing black and just couldn't bear that combination, asked their neighbor, ''excuse me, but may i borrow your lovely blue eyes? I have a date tonight.'' only to dissolve into tears when your date states that he's madly in love with your eyes, and you tearily admit that they're not your eyes at all, but your neighbors, and yelping in shock he jumps up and bolts out of the restaurant, ending the last date you'll ever have again.
What if, (you know when you don't brush your teeth for a long time and your tongue turns white..?) (not saying i don't brush my teeth for a long time, i in fact am infatuated with the business of brushing my teeth, and in the days before i knew it was bad for me, used to brush those little buggers six times a day, and also for the record, am a fan of brushing my teeth on facebook, so check it out if you are ever overcome with spasmatic waves of boredom so great, that even going through everything I'm a fan of on facebook would be like stumbling upon a potato when you've had only green beans every day for a week.) .. so what if the white coating was actually thousands of white bugs that were so still you didn't even know they were bugs, because some random person, close to the beginning of time, (most likely a man) was tricked by someone with evil humor, into thinking that the white stuff was actually just stuff that accumulated when you didn't clean your mouth for a long time, therefore tricking the whole human race!
So what if, inside of your dog, (if you happen to have one)
(we have 3, one not being ours, but a friend of my dear brother Ryan brought it here for a little while. And i might add that its slightly annoying and might hang itself at any minute if it keeps jumping around all the time, so on the off-chance that the dear man who brought his lovely huge dog here is reading, do come and collect it, or i will come and collect you, and let me tell you dear man, I've never tried that, and I'm only 5'5 and a whole half, but it doesn't sound too pleasant now does it?)
now. back to the inside of your dog. What if there were little elve-people that lived in our dogs and remote-controlled them, and can hear everything we say and see everything we do, and are secretly laughing at how dumb the human race is?
(do me a favor & don't slice your dog open just to see.)
this post is obviously by me. i mean, who else would write this kind of stuff?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Have you been listening to Junie B Jones lately?! :D
I'm sure there are plenty of little bugs that get in our food, crawl on our skin and get in our mouths / noses at night and amazingly enough, we live through it! (I don't spend much time worrying about it though.)
Oh, and I don't like brushing my teeth. If it weren't for bad breath and my teeth feeling fuzzy, I wouldn't bother. Well, maybe except for keeping away cavities because I hate going to the dentist! But I don't like taking the time to brush my teeth. Is that strange? I also don't like taking the time to shave my legs. (I do that anyway, also.)
You really didn't want to know all that about me though, did you?! :D
LOL nish..
I dont like taking time to shave my legs either, but of course i do it anyway too.
Forget the bugs, they keep you healthy. Is there anyone out there who LIKES to take the time to shave their legs. I didn't like to take the time to brush my teeth, because it would make me gag, but I've gotten over that now, and well brushed teeth, mean easier cleanings at the dentist!! WOW! If we were European we wouldn't have to shave. But Jim doesn't like that idea.
and the funny thing is (about shelly saying that if we were european we wouldnt have to shave) that the US got the idea to shave their legs FROM Europe right after WWI. anyway, i just hate brushing my teeth because i can never find a toothpaste that doesnt burn my mouth, i hate that stuff. but i love the feeling of a nice squeaky clean mouth. thanks for the blog post, you have brightened up my day with a few "CHUCKS". have you had any good chucks today shay??
hahaa..
HaHa Hahahahahaha
your posts make me laugh. I hate brushing my teeth and as for shaved legs uggg hate that just about as much. I looked down at my legs which I though I had shaved last night only to discover that the razor must not have worked very well and I must have been more tired than I though as I didn't check them when I put my shorter skirt on for meeting therefor if anyone was checking out my nicely taned legs which I hope they had better things to be doing at the time but since I heard severl comments in the afternoon about peoples nice legs kinda doubt that anyway they would have noticed that I had hair on mine. Oh well tomorrow is another day in scrubs so wont have to worry about that little job till Tues or so when I deside to go swimming.
I don't like to brush my teeth either! And I still don't shave! How sad is that??
Shay...you will have to check out this blog... www.totallynotnormal.blogspot.com
I think you will like it! I just started it..but am positive you will like it! :)
ROFL I love it. I have lots of wondering wonderment myself and I don't mind brushing my teeth and even tho I think it's TMI I haven't bothered with the leg thing for a year and the sad thing is that you can't even really tell. and NO i'm not going to post pix of that.
Post a Comment