But she's so cute. and she's my niece :)
..one of em' anyways.

and she loves cats.
She looks a bit stumped...
yeah I know, that was a bad pun.

Honestly?! who knew pumpkins were so delightful. I just wanna put her in a pie an..okay maybe not. I keep forgetting that that's frowned upon these days.. Her mother might be a tad appalled. Must not eat little children-Must keep status as favorite aunt-Must repeat this over and over.
Cat. Girl. Pumpkin. Steps. yeah I simply can't sum these up.
admit it, you want a copy of her. just admit it. someday, she's gonna teach me that headless trick up there.
.
Lyrah Renee, October 2011
picture credit to: myself :D
cute child credit to: Jeanne & Floyd Ogden
4 comments:
Shay these are so cute, I want one of each. Seriously you guys take such good pictures but how could you help with such a cute little (pumpkin) subject. I know she had a wonderful time with you all.
I wish I could "like" Jeanne's comment. I also liked your bad pun. (Actually that makes it a good one.) But, I'm wondering what you mean by taking a break from trip posting. You can't take a break from something you aren't doing.!! :)
oh yeah.. thats true Shelley.. huh. lol. Alright Jeanne I'll e-mail you them or something :D -SHAY-
She's adorable :)
Post a Comment