Saturday, November 20, 2010

My beauty filled life.

Hello People.
I understand that my mother makes blog posts with pictures of her children?
Well. I am sorry to inform you that she often doesn't catch the real deal.
Ohh sure you've probably all heard the funny stories, and how weird we are,
and you often see ridiculous things on my mothers status once in a while
that she claaaims is her children hacking her account when she's not looking....
Don't know where she gets THAT idea.
>) heh-heh..
BUT ANYWAY.
My point to this.. is that you still, STILL dont know how crazy and weird and
.. random we are.
The idea just came to me that maybe its actually better that way..
Safer, you know.
See, that way you have no chance of falling off your chair laughing and possibly
injuring your noggin.
Too bad for you, because today I have no sympathy for people who prefer
safety over extremely funny pictures.
If you need, you may strap yourself to your chair.






Alot of the times you'll see this look... the completely innocent one
that you cant help but love, right?

Other times you'll get this one, the one where we're way too cool for your time,
obviously.


These are just going to make gorgeous head-shots some day at some cool and famous job interview..
I was just telling Kara how she should use this one:





Its all in the lips, don't you think?

well anyway.

Hey sometimes we can actually look pretty cute, according to Kaela, anyway:




Just look at those big brown eyes.. so imploring


However I do admit that things can get preeetty ugly around here...:






Don't take it too seriously. It'll change pretty quick. :




I have such a handsome brother.
Actually this one reminds me of Calvin, in Calvin and Hobbes.
Oh here's a family picture, :





I bet you're thinking that we should be child-models.
We're an adorable bunch. If our mom ever puts us up for adoption,
this is totally the photo we're usin.




If no-one took us in, I'd be shocked, Kaela could get downright ugly, Kara would think you're stupid, and Morgen wouldn't know whether to be sad or confused.

Somedays, I just look around me, and just.. wonder lol.

I'm sure you do too.



9 comments:

Lynisha Weeda said...

I just can't stop laughing at Kaela's 'one tooth'! Y'all are adorable - so glad I got the cute genes! =P

Laura Jelinek said...

ABSOLUTELY ROFL.........You made my day with a great laugh. <3

Relyssa Weeda said...

PAAHAHAHA :)
Love it.
and i do agree, morgan's beauty shot does look quite like Calvin. gota love that guy.

Anonymous said...

BaaaHAHAHAHA!!! you guys are super dorks... not just regular average dorks... but with super power dorkyness which far surpasses any other in the world of dorkdum... I am amazed

The J's said...

I don't believe they have enough chores to do--

Shayla said...

Thankyou lol, so glad to be of amusement to you all :D
and mom....
If we're doing anything amusing that is always your conclusion :p

Shayla said...

hahaha.. KAELA! THE ONE TOOTH-WONDER!
lol.. she lost another one on sunday.
Barbara said that she preached the tooth right out of her head.

Anonymous said...

Haha!! Nice pics!! How old are the pics though?

Shayla said...

not very old..
well, I guess about 5 months old